Saving Money While You Wine, Dine & Cook ~ Thrifty Under Fifty: Living & Gift-Giving on the Cheap
Saving Money While You Wine, Dine & Cook

Friday, April 24, 2009

Saving Money While You Wine, Dine & Cook

I love to eat.

I love to save money.

So it's only logical that one of my favorite things to do is eat on the cheap. And now I get to help others do it too.

Check out The Thrifty Gourmet. The entire site is about saving money while you cook, dine and drink ... and I'm a contributing writer!

The featured restaurants are based mostly in New York, but the tips and recipes are good for everyone everywhere. Cherry scones. Gruyere and rosemary biscuits. Vegetable pancakes (that one's from me). Yummy. You'll get hungry just looking at the pictures.

Bookmark the site. Tell your friends. And don't forget to comment on the articles-- every other week the writer of a great comment will win a gift certificate to a New York City restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment