A Greener Sandwich ~ Thrifty Under Fifty: Living & Gift-Giving on the Cheap
A Greener Sandwich

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Greener Sandwich


Item: Reusable Sandwich Bag

Price: $5.50

Where to Buy: FreshSnackPack.com

Review: This reusable sandwich bag just may be my next gift to myself.

I can talk the talk about saving the world, but what I really need to do is walk the walk. I bring a peanut butter sandwich to work each and every day. That's about 20 flimsy plastic bags that I'm personally responsible for sending to the landfill every month.

The reusable sandwich bag appears durable and easily washable. And maybe my peanut butter sandwich will taste even better when I remember I'm being good to the earth, too.

This present isn't for everyone. But pair it with a copy of "An Inconvenient Truth" and you've got one green gift.

Image from: FreshSnackPack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment