We'll Always Have ... Our Eiffel Tower Grater ~ Thrifty Under Fifty: Living & Gift-Giving on the Cheap
We'll Always Have ... Our Eiffel Tower Grater

Friday, May 15, 2009

We'll Always Have ... Our Eiffel Tower Grater


Item: Eiffel Tower Grater

Price: $25.00

Where to Buy: Pylones

Review: As I made my way to a Payless shoe store in New York's Financial District during my lunch break a few weeks ago, I noticed a new store next door that was about as un-Payless as they come: Pylones.

Pronounced "pee-lone," the store calls to mind Alice in Wonderland- normal, everyday items that come to life through vibrant colors and unique shapes. It's a store full of double takes.

I absolutely hate grating cheese, but I might be the teensiest more willing if each flick of the wrist seemed to bring me closer to Paris. At $25, this Eiffel Tower grater is a bit more expensive than a ticket to the top of the real thing, but it's a whole lot closer.

Image from: Pylones

No comments:

Post a Comment