Real Postcards for the Digital Age ~ Thrifty Under Fifty: Living & Gift-Giving on the Cheap
Real Postcards for the Digital Age

Friday, May 22, 2009

Real Postcards for the Digital Age


Item: Photo Postcards

Price: $1.50

Where to Buy: Hazel Mail

Review: The vacation season traditionally starts with the long Memorial Day weekend. I love to receive postcards detailing others' travels, but sending them? Not so much. The pictures look so cheesy, and who wants to spend precious vacation time browsing postcard racks?

That's why I love the idea of Hazel Mail. Upload one of your photos (the picture of my husband snow tubing, above, would have been perfect), craft a short note, and pay by credit card to send your custom-made postcard anywhere in the world.

Just another reason why Budget Travel is my favorite magazine -- Hazel Mail was profiled in the March issue.

Love this idea too? Send me a thank you postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment