Wind-Up LED Flashlight ~ Thrifty Under Fifty: Living & Gift-Giving on the Cheap
Wind-Up LED Flashlight

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wind-Up LED Flashlight


Item: Wind-Up LED Flashlight

Price: $8.99

Where to Buy: Amazon.com

Review: Out of all of the holiday and birthday gifts my husband has received from my family, the wind-up flashlight that he got for Christmas has to make the top 5 list.

Yeah, it's a practical gift, but also surprisingly old-school and fun. A few cranks (the whoosh of the gears make it sound just like a toy from your youth!) and you'll have an extraordinarily bright white light for the home or the car.

My favorite part? The weight. I mug full of water is at least twice as heavy.

My second favorite part? It never needs batteries. The energy-conscious cheapskate in me loves that.

Image from: Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Now, I searching for the best information for Flashlights~~*

    and your Blog are very interesting too

    i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

    Please comeback to visit my blog too : Flashlights

    I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.

    ReplyDelete